- 2 + Year Contract
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Moranbah Area
What we can offer you:
The benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage we offer:
- Paid paternity leave;
- Annual leave paid as if worked (6 weeks x 42 rostered hours for equal time roster);
- Paid domestic violence leave;
- Superannuation paid on rostered hours/earn;
- 100% Study reimbursement;
- 2 Year Service Watch and 5 Year Service Lantern;
- Career Development (Deputy Program, Diploma of Project Management)
- Christmas Party and Gifts;
- Salary Packaging (FIFO, DIDO, Remove Living)
- Novated Leasing of Motor Vehicles;
- Site rates paid for attending training outside rostered;
- Rewards offered for approved inventions and innovations;
- Employee Assistance Program for all immediate family members;
- Income Protection Insurance.
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in our business and we only seek underground operators aligned with these same values.
Technical requirements we are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Ventilation work;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
About the role:
Our underground operators are required to deliver work that meets the mine sites and industry requirements.
Identifying hazards and managing critical risk, whilst displaying good safety behaviour is paramount in these roles.
It is an expectation you will challenge your peers to a higher standard.
About the company:
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in Queensland and New South Wales and has a proven track record of providing “best-for-project” solutions for our customers.
Now you have an opportunity to join Mastermyne on a key project drawing on your specialist skills.
Apply online now or for more information contact Danielle Lord, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0410.