- 2 Year + Development Contract
- 7/7 Roster + Camp + Meals
- Moranbah region
Are you an Experienced Development ERZ Controller If so, it’s time to join Mastermyne.
What we can offer you:
The benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage we offer
- Personal leave, annual leave and long service leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- “Mum’s baby bonus” – 6 weeks wages helping Mum to cover costs during maternity leave and once they return to work
- “Dad’s new-arrival leave” – 4 days paid allowing Dad’s to spend time with their newborn without needing to use accrued annual or carers leave
- Flu immunisations
- Business improvement and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance, well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
- Paid Graduate Programs
Minimum skills and experience required:
Quality, respect, mateship and family hold true in our business and we only seek underground operators aligned with these same values. Technical requirements we are seeking include:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development work;
- Deputy Certificate or Mutual Recognition
- Current S1,2,3 and G2
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 Statement of Attainment;
- Tickets including Miner Bolter, Shuttle Car, LHDs, Driftrunner;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
About the role:
At Mastermyne, Development success is measured by two things 1) strong safety performance and 2) consistent production performance.
This is non-negotiable. One cannot be compromised for the other. Hazard identification, critical risk management, back to basic’s good housekeeping and looking out for your workmates; if these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
About the company:
Mastermyne has over 22 years’ experience delivering contract mining services in QLD and NSW and has a proven track record of delivering quality services to its customers.
Our employee surveys tell us that we are 100% committed to working safely, strive for a higher standard and offer employees and their families unrivalled personal support.
Apply online now or for more information contact Jody Delfsma, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0406.