NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
NRW has over 23 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor and has become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is currently experiencing growth and as a result we are looking for a range of Engineers to work on our current projects in the Pilbara –
- South Flank Precinct Bulk Earthworks & Concrete
- Koodaideri Plant Site
- Koodaideri South Rail
- Eliwana Rail
The positions are to join our Civil division on a full time basis and are all on 2/1 rosters. FIFO from any capital city.
- Senior Project Engineers
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- QA Engineers
To be considered for this role it is essential to have the following skills and experience:
- Engineering Tertiary Qualification or relevant degree
- Relevant experience as a Engineer or similar position within the Civil sector
- Experience in a FIFO position working in a similar project based role
- MS Project/Primavera P6 software experience or equivalent preferred
Careers at NRW offer:
- Family friendly 2/1 rosters
- FIFO from any Australian capital city
- A strong safety culture
- A supportive team environment
- Long term career and training development opportunities
- Excellent business systems and processes
Apply now with the position you are applying for the in the subject line.
NRW will only be accepting direct applications, therefore if you have applied with any external source for a position with NRW within the last 3 months your application will not be considered for these roles.
There is to be no agency referrals for these positions, all unsolicited applications will not be accepted.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community, including women and indigenous cultures, are encouraged to apply.