As AECOM is awarded further exciting projects across a diverse industry base an exciting opportunity for an Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Buildings + Places, building services team.
The role is ideal for senior professionals with a strong technical background and project management experience who is looking for the next step in their career, developing detailed design solutions and being responsible for the delivery of a range of exciting electrical engineering projects.
Some of the industry sectors that we have a strong presence in include but are not restricted to the following:
- High-Reliability Data Centres
You will be working with driven professionals across various end-markets who are passionate, smart, creative, curious and quirky but proud to be part of a company that is dedicated to delivering a better world.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of design, specifications, reports, calculation, drawings, cost estimation and details/schedules for projects
- Project controls including QA, document control and the like expected for professional project delivery
- Undertake site inspections and prepare reports
- Development of in house technical documentation
- Appropriate electrical engineering qualification
- Proven 5 years + of experience working on building services projects
- Demonstrated experience in preparing technical design documentation
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.