We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
What can our construction projects build for you?
An Alliance of CPB Contractors, Bombardier Transportation and Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) will deliver the $1 billion Rail Systems Alliance package of works, which includes the first roll-out of a high capacity signalling and communications system on an existing rail network anywhere in Australia.
We are currently seeking a Rail Project Manager to join us on the RSA Project in Melbourne. Reporting to the RSA Project Manager, you will be responsible for the specific stage delivery plan to ensure its completion in accordance with project objectives; including: design criteria, safety, profit, cost, quality, time, environmental and sustainability management. You will be required to identify and escalate major delivery risks and potential resource constraints.
This is a great opportunity for a proven Project Manager to join a high-profile rail infrastructure project in Victoria.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Tertiary qualification in a discipline such as Project Management, Business, Engineering, Commerce is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years in the Rail industry, 2 years must have been as an SPE or Construction Manager
- Proven experience managing teams across whole of project to deliver work to between $100M and $300M
- Ability to manage stakeholder engagement effectively with all levels of the business
- Demonstrated commercial experience to include project planning through full project life cycle
- RIW Card with MTM Project Management Competency
- Sound planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.