Ten Rivers offer complete environmental solutions to deliver the best environmental and economic outcomes for our clients. We are passionate advocates for the land and thrive on developing and implementing holistic environmental programs. Our primary focus is to reduce landscape risks posed from bushfire, weeds, overabundant native and exotic vertebrate species. A company with national reach, we are uniquely placed to address these risks using best-practice land management solutions.
We are seeking a talented and astute National Environmental Programs Manager to be based in Keysborough, VIC. Working closely with the Executive Manager, you will deliver the company’s strategic objectives with significant input into the management and enhancement of business development & programs implementation, HSEQ, risk management and compliance, , customer service, marketing and communication functions. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking career progression as this role offers a natural progression to an Executive position.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate environmental risk management programs or projects including management of resources as required
- Assist with business development activities including client liaison, strategic planning and coordination and management to all tender proposals
- Coordinate writing, scoping and contract documentation for new contracts
- Development and implementation of innovative solutions for Ten Rivers to assist with enhancing the business
- Develop and manage a knowledge management system that ensures the capture and sharing of project information and learning throughout the Ten Rivers business
- Manage and coordination of direct reports to ensure service delivery teams are supported to achieve client’s objectives
- Conduct field work activities as required
This is a role of high seniority reporting to the Executive Manager, as such the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role managing a high performing team, along with;
- Experience in managing key clients and developing long term relationships;
- Delivery of integrated environmental management programs;
- Superior communication skills;
- Getting the best from small teams;
- Astute commercial and financial acumen
- Indigenous knowledge and collaborative experience an advantage; and
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Tertiary qualification in Environmental Management, Natural Resources, Ecology/Environmental Sciences or Horticulture
In return, you will enjoy a challenging role within a high performing team, supported by the Executive Manager and collaborative team. We also offer a competitive salary package, plus company benefits.
How to apply:
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to fulfil this role, then we look forward to receiving your application.
To be considered for this role you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a Pre-employment Medical Assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.