This is an exciting time to join NRW Civil & Mining as we are seeking an experienced Mining Engineer to join our high profile Project in the Pilbara.
NRW is pleased to advise that we have been awarded the Koodaideri Mine Pre-Strip contract by RIO Tinto and are in the need of experienced Mining Engineers to assist in the delivery of this Project.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Tertiary Qualification in Engineering (Mining)
- At least 3 years Mining experience and have completed open pit time
- The ability to provide technical leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Vulcan and Wencolite will be looked at favourably
As a Mining Engineer reporting to the Superintendent you will be responsible for:
- Deliver safe and optimal short-term planning/scheduling, ventilation and stope design
- Design and implement plans and contractor management
- Liaise with operation teams to ensure production targets are met
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects
- Promotion of mine health, safety and environmental policies
About the opportunity:
- Family friendly 8:6 roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Excellent rates, conditions and benefits
- Full time employment with full leave entitlements
- Long term employment prospects
- Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice options available
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply
STRICTLY NO AGENCY REFERALS