Clough AMEC maximizes the life and profitability of our client’s assets by delivering reliable, schedule driven and cost-effective services. This position is working on our Bayu-Undan offshore facilities project. We pride ourselves on having developed great relationships with our clients which includes receiving global supplier recognition awards.
See yourself in our team
This is an exciting opportunity to join our offshore Mechanical team, including working with experienced mentors. Being a part of this close-knit team offshore you will be working to complete planned maintenance activity in line with the 21-day planning revision. As well as executing the safe and cost-effective maintenance of all mechanical equipment.
What will your typical day look like?
- Carry out planned, unplanned and non-routine maintenance in accordance with the requirements of the planned maintenance system
- Fault finding and rectification for mechanical equipment
- Carrying out pre-commissioning checks and assisting in the final commissioning of mechanical equipment including static and rotating equipment
- Carry out mechanical isolations and work-site inspections
- Build relationships with Timor Leste Trade Trainees, provide guidance and assist in the ongoing development of a learning environment.
What can you bring to the team?
- Trade qualification
- Oil & gas experience
- Ability to mentor others & work collaboratory in a team
- Working Safely at Heights, Breathing Apparatus, Confined Space Entry, TBOSIET and a Valid Passport are all required
How we reward our employees
- 3:3 set roster
- Competitive rate on offer
- Offshore Gymnasium
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing training and development offshore
- Reputable company with global parent partnering