This is an exciting time to join NRW Civil & Mining, we have a strong order book and are seeking a variety of experienced Civil Earthwork Supervisors to join us for long term work opportunities, and on a fulltime basis for various high profile Civil projects in Western Australia.
Civil and Mining projects in WA are ramping up so join us for an exciting adventure! NRW currently has a multitude of projects across the Pilbara and Gascoyne region, with the award of more ground-breaking projects looming!!
You now have the opportunity to work for NRW in WA, a company that has a proven track record and continues to deliver high quality major projects with clients such as FMG, Rio Tinto, BHP and more.
We envisage requirements for:
- Earthwork Supervisors
- Senior Earthwork Supervisors
- Earthwork Superintendents
About the opportunities:
- Attractive remuneration and site uplift
- Excellent conditions and benefits including:
- Full leave entitlements
- Flights paid from any Australian capital city to Perth
- Salary sacrifice options
- Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Private Health Insurance with Bupa, Medibank or HBF
- Family friendly 2/1 rosters
- Long term employment prospects, current Civil Projects include:
- South Flank Precinct Bulk Earthworks & Concrete
- Koodaideri Plant Site Bulk Earthworks
- Eliwana Rail 0 – 20km
- Koodaideri South Rail Formation
- Dynamic and supportive team environment
- Career progression and training opportunities for motivated and innovative individuals
- Excellent business systems and processes
- A strong safety culture across the Company
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following as a minimum:
- Extensive supervisory experience across bulk earthworks, in a FIFO position within the Civil sector
- Experience in the operation of Caterpillar and Hitachi earthmoving equipment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- A strong commitment to safety in the workplace
NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors. Our ongoing success is a direct consequence of the commitment we make to our clients, people and the communities in which we operate.
With close to 25 years’ experience as a civil and mining contractor, we have become a partner of choice for many of Australia’s leading resource companies nationwide. Our positive safety culture has resulted in a leading safety record and strong ties with local communities have been established through training programmes, employment, subcontracting and partnering opportunities.
NRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.