Our multidisciplinary service offering includes the traditional services of scaffolding, rope access, insulation, protective coatings & blasting and passive fire protection as well as specialist services such as refractory, asbestos management, and advanced industrial cleaning and vaccumation of heat exchangers, pipes, tanks and vessels using high pressure water and chemicals.
Located 560km north of Adelaide (South Australia), Olympic Dam is one of the world’s most significant deposits of coper, gold, silver and uranium. The site is made up of underground and surface operations and operated a fully integrated processing facility from ore to metal.
The Role and Requirements
Cape Australia is currently seeking experience and qualified Experienced Coded Welders for a project work based at Olympic Dam. Must be available to commence recruitment process immediately.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Trade Qualifications / Coded Welder
- IRATA Rope Access Qualifications (Desirable)
- Relevant High-Risk License (Desirable)
- Current Working at Heights (less than 4 years old)
- Current Confined Space Entry (less than 4 years old)
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS Card (White/Blue Card)
- Ability to pass a project specific pre-employment medical, including a drug and alcohol screen
- Must be able to pass a Weld test
- MMAW experience
- Positions for 2G, 1F, 2F, 3FVU, 4F, 6G
- Weld Test are applicable. Welding specification will be discuss during interview stage
Cape Australia is an equal opportunity company and encourages women and people of Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team, have ongoing career opportunities and to contribute to world class projects. If this role suits you and you have the required skills and attributes, please apply now.