Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium. We are a business that values our people and they demonstrate our vision to be one of the great West Australian companies.
Our Wodgina mine has a projected 30+ years’ mine life, and resources totalling over 200 million tonnes make Wodgina the world’s largest lithium mine. Recent completion of a new crusher and ore beneficiation plant, producing a 6% Spodumene product, has Wodgina placed to be the industry leader in providing lithium products to the world market for decades to come.
We have recently commissioned a new mining fleet, including a Hitachi 3600 excavator and Caterpillar 789d dump trucks, Caterpillar 994K front end loaders, and new Caterpillar ancillary equipment. There are currently openings available for experienced machine operators looking to work on a first class project in various roles; a rare opportunity to work with the world’s most exciting commodity – lithium.
With tight-knit mining crews and the camp only a few minutes from the mine, the right applicant will enjoy all the positive energy that comes with working in a high performing, empowered mining team. Our own airport is opening soon which will provide a short, safe commute schedule for your fly-in, fly-out day and our new mining facilities and workshops are nearing completion.
What MRL Offers
- Safety is a priority, not just a slogan
- Opportunities for career development and qualification up-skilling
- Permanent opportunity with life of mine long enough to service your career aspirations
- Brand new, well maintained equipment
- Owner operator mine, refurbished camp facilities, including brand new gym and tavern, and high quality meals
- Access to employee benefits including salary sacrificing, novated leasing and discounts
- Endless $$$ for referring successful talent
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Nationally recognised tickets are preferred
- Current Australian HR driver’s licence
- Experience operating heavy equipment in a mining environment
- Excavator, Dump truck, Loader, Watercart, Grader or Dozer
- Flexible and versatile with an objective to enjoy the work
The Finer Details:
- 2/1 roster
- FIFO from Perth or DIDO from Port Hedland or Karratha
- We are a proud equal opportunity employer and encourage all Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders to apply for the role